Friday, January 02, 2015

Using this Blog

In order to read the trip reports, refer to the below. I've put the reports in the archives, listed on the right side of this page, in their natural order, rather than blog order (last post first) That means ignore the posted dates, and refer to the dates in the posts themselves.

WARNING: If you're not a fanatic bird lister, some of this will seem real boring.

This project is not completed, so some disorder is to be expected.

Ten day Gulf Coast trip is archived in February 2007
Platte River Crane viewing is archived in March 2007
Mississippi River lower valley is archived in April 2007
Ten day Kansas etc trip archived in May 2007
New England trip is archived in June 2007
The Northern Prairie trip is archived in June 2008
A fall trip to the Four Corners is in November 2008
A trip truncated by hiccups is in May 2009
New England trip with lifers is posted in September 2009
The Gulf Coast CBC tripis nin Dec 2009
The Spring 2010 western loop trip is in May and June 2010
The Fall 2010 Southwest mop-up trip is in September 2010
The New England mop-up and project finish is in October 2010

4 Comments:

Blogger Harshit Singhal said...

Hi,
Your blog has got some great content that i love reading.
I am also blogging about Birds.I have included a link to your blog on my blog "An Indian Birder".
I would like you to also place a link to my blog on this blog.

Please visit my blog.

http://indianbirder.blogspot.com

8:27 AM  
Blogger JP Valentik said...

Hi Harshit, thanks for the note. I don't have a long list of blogs like yours (how did you read them all), but I'm leaving your comment in with the link. I've got a western plains trip in the works, but it always takes a while to get them written up.

9:18 AM  
Blogger John L. Trapp said...

Hey, JP, where did you find the time machine (i.e., your date stamp)?

2:37 AM  
Blogger JP Valentik said...

Hi John, what I do is use the edit post page. At the bottom below the text box is a button for post options, and there's a window for the posting date. Then I change the dates so they're stamped by blogger in reverse order, and read forward for each trip.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home